Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LOOKING FOR A QUALITY ELECTRIC KETTLE

(Jonathan) Dear Miree, I am writing in desparation in the hope you can guide me to a store which actually sells quality electric kettles or a kettle with a strong base which can sit on a stove. I have been residing in Jogjakarta & it impossible to purchase such items. Can you please point me in the right direction. All I have found so far are stove kettles made out of inferior unhealthy materials. The sort of materials you avoid if you don't want health problems further down the road...like brain damage.

( Miree) Hi Jonathan, we can’t have you stressing out over a kettle. Not sure where you can find a really good electric one in Jogya. In Jakarta you can find them in Electronic City in Sudirman, Ace Hardware stores in Buncit Raya, & Pasaraya Grande. There are also some good imported ones currently being stocked in the main Grand Lucky super store which is situated in Kawasan Niaga Terpadu Sudirman. Regards, Miree.