Thursday, April 10, 2008

Javana Spa still open?

(Wendy) Hi Miree, How are you? I'm afraid that once again I need your help. I've been trying to get in touch with a Javana Spa at www.javanaspa.co.id but, nobody's replied to any of my online enquiries. I even tried calling them on 21-7198327/28 but, it says that the number is incorrect. Would you by any chance know if this Javana Spa is still in business please? It says that it has an office at Plaza Bisnis Kemang II but we can't check whether this is true, being outside of Jakarta. If it is, what is the phone number? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks and kind regards.

(Miree) Hi Wendy,Thank you for your email again ;-). I just past their office few days ago and they are still open plus the confirm info from my girlfriend a loyal customer of Javana Spa. Maybe there something wrong in their phone network. Kemang area a little funny network lately. I would suggest you go to their office directly or drop an email at javana(at)javanaspa(dot)co(dot)id
Plaza Bisnis Kemang II
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 2 Jakarta 12730, INDONESIA
Telp. 62-21-719-8327 / 28Fax. 62-21-719 5555
Cheers,Miree


Ps. btw, have u ever go to javana spa at cidahu (sukabumi)? i'ts very recommended :) Tips : for lower price, usually i buy voucher at travel tour :)
Recomended by Vinie