Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Getaway From Jakarta

(Maria) Hi, Miree. I've just found out about your awesome blog!

Since you seem to know a lot about everything, you may be able to help me. My mother in law is coming from Brazil for Christmas and my husband and I would like to make a trip somewhere close to Jakarta (could be by plane) with her and our son who is 5 months old.
We've been living here for only a month and we don't have a clue where to go. We would love to spend some quite time at a beach, but we need an affordable baby friendly place. Do you have any tip? Thank you.

(Miree) Dear Maria,
Apologize for took me awhile to reply your questions.
Travelling with baby and your mother... I would suggest you to visit WhatsNewJakarta.com on their holiday getaway - normally they listed few recomendations.
I would suggest you to go :
Without plane : Pelabuhan Ratu or Anyer
With plane : Yogyakarta, Lombok or Bali.
Goodluck!
Miree