Monday, October 4, 2010

New in Jakarta and need networking

( Daniel) Hi Miree,
I am Daniel C from east europe-Romania .I arrived to Jakarta one month ago. I need new friends ,meeting points ,places. I stay to hotel Raden Saleh street but is very difficult for me because I do not know someone expat here. I am applying for some jobs /Iam petroleum engineer with rich experience maintenance downstream. Soon I find up this site and hurry I sent you this email. I kindly ask your help. Thank you ! Best Regards

(Miree) Dear Daniel,
Welcome to Jakarta! You can check the upcoming events in www.whatsnewjakarta.com - special the business events, you can attend some the networking events and get some networks.
WhatsNewJakarta.com was created since 2006 by PT. INFO MEDIA KREATIF and intended to provide lifestyle guide for expatriates and Jakartans.
I hope this information help.