Thursday, April 1, 2010

How to get visa and Jakarta info

(George) Hello, I would like to know who to contact for expact visas and the process on how to have employment when i get there.
Could you please send me some e-mails with all proper info and contacts and also cost of houseing and rented furniture.
I am planning a trip there and would like to work in either place and stay awhile.Also any other info concerning proper
papers and vaccinations i will need ,i currrently have a valid passport and still is valid for 5 more years,also if any transits visas are needed as well. So if you would send me any info that could help me to work in indonesia and in the jakatra or surabaya area.....
i would deeply appreciate it. Thank you for your help.

(Miree) Hi George, thank you for writing to ‘Ask Miree’. In light of the amount of information you are seeking I will send you the data directly to your e-mail address. Regards, Miree.