Monday, October 26, 2009

Dentist

(Dean) Hi Miree, I'm inquiring about getting some dental work done, 3 implants while i am in Jakarta with my wife and son. I have have had one quote and it was very expensive as i am yet to do some hunting around on this one and wondering if you knew any dentists for me.

(Miree) Hi Dean, implant & crown work here is expensive. I know of several friends here that went to Bangkok, as worked out cheaper even with an airfare & accommodation included. You could enquire with Dr Marissa the Global Doctors Dentist in Kemang Raya, as she may be able to recommend someone good and reasonably priced if she doesn’t do this type of work herself. Regards, Miree

GLOBAL DOCTOR INT'L MEDICAL CENTER
Jl. Kemang Raya 87 Jakarta Selatan - INDONESIA
Tel +6221 7194565 Fax +6221 7198969