Friday, April 17, 2009

AC services and Lighting Store

(Lynn) Hi Miree, I have two questions and hope you can help me out?
1) Would you be able to recommend a company that does air-conditioner servicing for a reasonable fee (cleaning of filters etc)?
2) Where are some good places to buy ceiling lights? I saw a shop at JalanRadio Dalam but is there an area with lighting shops that I can go to? Thanks

(Miree) Hi Lynn, in answer to your first question I do know of a very goodcompany that service AC's, and there rates are very reasonable, as wellas the manager speaks fluent English which is a big bonus. ContactTeddy on his mobile: 0811 888 4970. In regards to your second question,JL Fatmawati has a number of good lighting stores which stock a largerange of lighting & prices are also very reasonable. Happy shopping.