Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where to find a Tri-leg chair?

(Intan)Hi Miree, I'm looking for a Tri-leg chair shaped as the one in the attachedpictures.
The last time I've seen it in the duty free traditional souvenir shop atthe Soekarno Hatta airport.
I wonder where can I buy similar chairs and perhaps you can recommend meother stores?
Thanks,


(Miree) Hi Intan, I must admit I have not seen a Tri-leg chair in the time I have been in Jakarta, but places to start looking and asking at would be Chic-mart in Kemang Raya, Pasaraya and Trendy Home furnishing stores that stock leather goods. Also would be a good idea to take a picture around with you and one of the shops you visit maybe able to point you in the right direction. I will also ask around and see what I can come up with. Hope you are successful finding one. Regards, Miree.