Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Graphic Designer Job in Jakarta

(Daisy) Hi Miree, after living in the State for almost 10 years, I decided to come home to take care of my parents. The problem is that my boyfriend wants to come with me to Jakarta and look for a graphic design job. He's currently working for Bath and Body Works Inc. as internal graphic designer (a really nice job actually!). He really wants to know what options that Jakarta can offers him in relation to Graphic Design job and competitive salary for expat. Thanks!

(Miree) Hi Daisy, I have contacted my friend Shashi from JAC recruitment company in Jakarta regarding your matter and his response are ;
(Shashi) I will have to know how senior this guy is as the package completely depends on the experience and expertise. However, from my point of view, the Graphic Design demand is quite high now days as the industry itself is growing, but so far the request is on local employees. Our local people are becoming experts in this field nowdays.

Perhaps, we can help by promoting to our clients once we have his resume.
Hope this answers, Thanks.


Shashi Mulani (Mr.)
Executive Consultant
Skyline Building 19th Floor
Jl.MH Thamrin No.9 Jakarta 10340, Indonesia
Telp: 6221-3159504 / 06 ext.106
Fax: 6221- 3147785
Mobile: +62-817 822 733
Email:
shashi@jacindonesia.com
http://www.jacexecutive.com/