Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A"Look See Trip" need?

(Bill - 27 March 2007) What do my wife and I need when we come for a ‘look see trip’ before I accept the job?

Miree : Before you come to Indonesia for a ‘look see trip’ you need to check if the Passport you are holding will allow you to pick up a 30 Day Tourist Visa on arrival. If Country of Passport you are holding cannot get a Visa on arrival you will need to apply for one from the Indonesian Embassy in the Country you are residing in.