Monday, March 16, 2009

Where to buy bean bag

(Mara) Dear Miree, Could you tell me if its possible to buy a bean bag in Jakarta, the sort of thing you sit and slouch around on.Thank you in anticipation.

(Miree) Hi Mara, haven't seen many around Jakarta, but do know that Bed'n'Bathin the Hero Kemang shopping complex have some really cute bean bags covered in fake fur, colors available are pink, black & cream. The only other places I would suggest that you look in would be in the more modern type furniture & accessory shops. Happy searching.


Contributor;
(Jim Shon)
" AVAILABLE AT INDEXI SAW THEM THERE LAST WEEK"

( Lesley) Good Morning, This week I am expecting a new delivery of my fluffy bean bag chairs. Last order of the beige caramel colour (pic attached) sold out in the first week. If you would like one (I also will have medium toffee brown and dark chocolate brown - pics also attached) they are wholesale prices for my friends. Rp 520 000 without beans (easy to take home as gifts!) and Rp 650 000 with beans. And I will deliver directly to your door with or without beans! Please forward to any friends who may be interested. I also have full stock of the gingham and suede bags, toy and book boxes and the gorgeous fluffy throw rugs. GordonLelbys - 08561182540