Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Partner Visa?

(Wayne - 25 March 2007) What i need to bring my partner to stay with me at Jakarta?

Miree : A ‘partner’ will be required to obtain his/her own Permission of Stay / Valid Visa and cannot come into Indonesia as a dependent, or he/she can secure a job with an Indonesian company who will then apply for his / her Resident / Working Visa ( KITAS .
A partner who stays in INDONESIA as a visitor, cannot take any employment, establish a joint business or study as a student without Immigration approval